This page describes the methods and logic concerning the processing of personal data belonging to users who visit the Website. The policy is provided pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 to all users who provide their personal data in interacting with the Website.
The validity of the policy provided on this page is limited to the Website only and does not extend to other websites that may be accessible via hyperlinks.
By using this Website, users accept this policy and are therefore invited to read it before providing personal information of any kind.
The Data Controller is Innova Camera, a Special Agency of the Rome Chamber of Commerce, with its registered office in Via de’ Burrò 147 – 00186 Rome.
Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller has appointed the Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted using the following email addresses:
– email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– certified email: email@example.com
Types of data processed
As part of their normal operation, the IT systems and software processes used to operate this website acquire some personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected with the intent of associating it with identified Data Subjects. However, due to its nature, it could make it possible to identify users through processing and association with data held by third parties.
This category includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used to connect to the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the digital code indicating the server response status (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters pertaining to the user’s operating system and IT environment.
This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistics about the usage of the Website and to check that it is functioning correctly; it is deleted immediately after being processed. The data may be used to ascertain liability in the event of any cyber-crimes against the website: except for this possibility, data concerning web contacts is currently not retained for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by users
Through the Website, it is possible to send requests and communications using the addresses and contact forms indicated therein. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated on the Website entails the necessary acquisition of the sender’s address as well as any other personal data included in the communication.
The provision of this data is necessary in order to respond to the requests sent, as well as to contact the sender for further clarification on the information provided.
The Data Controller does not collect or process personal data relating to minors. By accessing the Website and using the services offered, you declare that you have reached the age of majority. Users under the age of 18 are therefore asked not to provide personal data.
In particular, identification of users occurs at the following points:
- When users send requests for information/assistance and communications using the addresses and contact forms indicated on the Website. In this case, the Data Controller will process the sender’s contact details, which are necessary in order to reply, as well as all personal data included in the communications.
- When users fill in forms on the Website intended for the submission of a need, whether new or similar to a previously expressed need, and for the presentation of a solution or an implementation. When filling in the forms, mandatory data may be requested. This will be marked with a special asterisk. It therefore follows that the refusal to provide such data will make it impossible to submit and/or analyse your request. The provision of data not marked with an asterisk, however, is completely optional, and failing to provide it will not affect the submission of the form.
Users filling in the form are requested to enter truthful and correct data that does not impinge upon the rights of third parties.
Cookies are small text files that the Website sends to the user’s terminal while the user is browsing. They are stored on the user’s terminal and then re-transmitted to the Website on subsequent visits.
Cookies are not used while the user is browsing the Website to transmit information of a personal nature, nor are so-called persistent cookies of any kind (namely systems which track users’ behaviour) used.
The site uses technical cookies (browsing and session cookies). Internally, it includes some services provided by third parties that generate cookies stored on the user’s PC.
The use of so-called session cookies is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers, which consist of random numbers generated by the server and allow for secure and efficient browsing of the Website. The session cookies used on this Website avoid the use of other computer technologies that may be detrimental to the privacy of users and do not allow the acquisition of personal data that could identify users.
The site uses third-party cookies to monitor access to the portal and to share content on certain social networks. In particular:
– The site uses third-party cookies to share content on some of the main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube).
This data is processed independently by the operators of the social network platforms. For more information on how the data collected from social networks is processed, users can read the privacy policies provided by the parties that offer the services in question:
Google and YouTube https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
Users can refuse to accept cookies on their device by adjusting their Internet browser settings. Disabling cookies does not prevent the user from browsing the Website, but it can affect the functionality of the third-party services used within the Website.
Removal and management of cookies
Users have the option to set their devices to accept all cookies, to receive notifications when a cookie is sent, or not to accept cookies at all.
For optimal management, activation and deactivation of cookies according to the browser used to view the website, we provide the following links to the help sections of the most popular browsers: Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera.
Purpose and legal basis
Personal data is processed by the Data Controller for the following purposes:
- To handle requests for information and user assistance. This processing is functional in order to fulfil user requests and is based on the performance of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
- To ensure the correct functioning of the web pages and their contents.
In this case, the basis of the data processing is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
- To use the contact details provided by users to put them in contact with one another in order to facilitate dialogue. The basis for this processing is the consent of the Data Subject.
- To give visibility to the solutions presented by publishing the project and author profiles on the Website. The basis for this processing is the consent of the Data Subject.
The data will be processed using methods and procedures strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected, manually and/or with the aid of electronic means.
In order to prevent data loss, the illicit or improper use of data, or unauthorised access to or alteration of data, suitable technological and managerial security measures have been adopted. Personal data will be processed by the Data Controller, by personnel authorised to process it, or by persons specifically appointed as Data Processors. At any time, the Data Subject may ask the Data Controller for the full list of Data Processors appointed on each occasion and involved in the processing of data for the purposes referred to in this policy.
The Data Controller adopts the following policies regarding the retention of Website users’ data:
- The data provided in contact forms or in emails sent to the addresses published on the Website will be retained only for the time necessary to respond to the requests received.
- The personal data entered into the forms to submit a need or to present a solution or implementation will be used for the purposes indicated above and retained until the Data Subject requests that it be deleted.
- Browsing data will be retained for 7 days.
Exercise of rights
The Data Subject can exercise the rights set out by Article 15 and following of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Innova Camera, Via de’ Burrò 147 – 00186 Rome. If the necessary conditions are met, the Data Subject also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority as the supervisory authority if he/she believes that the processing of his/her personal data violates the provisions of the applicable legislation.